Curragh Painting has been offering painting contractor services to commercial businesses and residential homes across Greater New York and Greater New Jersey since 2004, and continues to bring premium experiences to our valued customers. Curragh Painting and our specialists possess all the necessary credentials; licensing, certifications, to ensure our customers are getting authentic services from real professionals. Our friendly customer service skills, high moral standards and superior results are always consistent; to bring you with a positive experience every time you require our services.
Painting Faux Finishing Services
Curragh Painting has a vast menu board, including Faux Finishing that is extended to our commercial and residential clients in both New York and New Jersey. Faux if the French translation of false, and when used in our industry, faux finishes is basically painted replications of wood grains or stone variations. With faux finishes we can give your commercial business or residential home depth and character at affordable rates. Whether you want to an interior wall or the exterior of garage painted with a faux finish, Curragh Painting has you covered with our talented experts delivering our faux finish service.
Faux Finish Painting Techniques
A few popular faux finishes we include, but are not limited are:
– Venetian plaster
– Brick faux
– Metal faux
– Faux clouds
– Marble faux
– Leather faux
– Old World (Liken to aged, distressed plaster)
– Color wash finishes
– Tuscany or Old World parchment
– Faux wood
– Faux concrete
– And more
Faux Finish Painting Process
Curragh Painting general faux finishing procedures are as follows:
1. Painting Consultation: During the consultation we can tailor your finish to fit in any theme and décor of your commercial business or residential home.
2. Painting Preparation: Curragh Painting crew members clean the area to be enhanced with faux finishing, applying minimum repairs where needed. Once the walls are ready we carefully protect the floor, trimming and surrounding areas appropriately.
3. Faux Finish Painting: After the area is ready for Curragh Painting masters, we apply our talents in the trade and create you’re the faux finish you desire.
4. Painting Inspection: Once the service is executed, we double check our results, and if needed any flaws are corrected.
5. Painting Cleanup: Following the completion of the project, we clean up the protective gear and remove products, tools and equipment to reveal completion to your client.
6. Final Inspection: Finally, we present the completed project to you for your approval.
Exterior & Interior Faux Finish Painting in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Yonkers, Tarrytown, Bronxville & White Plains New York
Curragh Painting has passion for our trade but are eager to satisfy each of our customers. We are not looking for quantity, blazing through services to get to the next customer, but instead are happy to deliver a maximum quality result to get your return business. We take great pride in our efforts, with that you will want to store our contact information in your smart phone for quick and convenient scheduling on future projects. Whether you are looking to apply a faux finish in your business or home, we cater to both clients and execute every service with care and efficiency. Call us today to get started on your faux finish to your commercial business or residential home in Greater New York and Greater New Jersey!